Re: [DOCS] Added documentation about caching, reliability

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [DOCS] Added documentation about caching, reliability
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 02:26:24PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have added a section to the top of the WAL docs explaining caching and
> reliability issues:
>
>     http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/reliability.html
>
> I also renamed the chapter "Reilability" rather than "WAL."

While you are re-titling the docs, maybe the sections on that chapter
could be titled "Benefits of Write-Ahead Log" instead of "Benefits of
WAL", etc.

--
Alvaro Herrera                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/DXLWNGRJD34
"La realidad se compone de muchos sueños, todos ellos diferentes,