Re: postgresql and C++/C

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: postgresql and C++/C
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 10:59:04AM +0100, vdm.fbsd@virgilio.it wrote:
> I've just modified the extension with .c instead of .cpp and run:
> vicbsd# gcc -I /usr/local/include/ prova.c -o prova -Lpq
> /var/tmp//cc86RZZl.o(.text+0x25): In function `main':
> : undefined
> reference to `PQconnectdb'
>
> Nothing seems to be changed!

Pay attention to the case, it's -lpq, not -Lpq. -L is for *search paths*.
Please read the documentation.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/interactive/libpq-build.html

Вложения

От: Patrick.FICHE@AQSACOM.COM
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: type "temp_gc" already exists
От: ruben
Сообщение: Re: SQL command to dump the contents of table failed: PQendcopy()