Re: Hierarchical Queries--Stalled No Longer...

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Hierarchical Queries--Stalled No Longer...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Anthony,

> also, while I got your ear. I bugged Simon about this
> earlier this year and was wondering if you guys are still
> planning on added the window functions added to the '03 standard?
>
> I have a ton of recipes that use them and if you guys are still
> planning on implementing them, I'd like to mention that as well.

Planning, yes.   Have started, no.  It's a major feature implementation if
we want them to be at all worthwhile; I'd like users to be able to create
custom windowing aggregates, for that matter.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Сообщение: Re: Hierarchical Queries--Stalled No Longer...
Сообщение: Re: Hierarchical Queries--Stalled No Longer...