Re: Start translating

От Guillaume LELARGE
Тема Re: Start translating
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le Lundi 19 Septembre 2005 07:38, Peter Eisentraut a écrit :
> I think beta 2 is a good time to start fixing up the translations again.

Great :)

I think I'm gonna work on it soon because I'm nearly done with the translation
of the 8.1-beta2 manual.

> As I had previously announced, long-time translators are invited to
> register themselves at <http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgtranslation>
> and commit their work there.  Those who do not want to do that can
> continue to submit their work at via pgsql-patches@postgresql.org.
>
> The NLS status tables at
> <http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/nlsstatus/> are now up to date
> regarding both the PostgreSQL source code and the PgFoundry repository,
> so you can download the up to date PO files from there to start your
> work.  I eventually plan to move the status tables and other web pages
> to the PgFoundry site.

OK, thanks for these informations.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/    http://lfs.traduc.org/    http://traduc.postgresqlfr.org/ -->

От: "Alexander Kirpa"
Сообщение: Re: Spinlocks, yet again: analysis and proposed patches
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Gerbil build farm failure