Re: statement_timeout logging

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: statement_timeout logging
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 03:41:11PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> pgman wrote:

> > I have updated the message to:
> >
> >      errmsg("canceling query due to user request or statement timeout")));
>
> Oops.  Did we freeze the message strings already for this release?

Not yet.

I'm not sure I agree with the wording though -- is there no way to tell
the difference?

--
Alvaro Herrera -- Valdivia, Chile         Architect, www.EnterpriseDB.com
"No single strategy is always right (Unless the boss says so)"

От: "Jonah H. Harris"
Сообщение: Re: Why does VACUUM FULL bother locking pages?
Сообщение: Re: Why does VACUUM FULL bother locking pages?