Re: New dot releases

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: New dot releases
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 07:57:08AM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> >What's holding up the back branches at the moment is that the gerbil
> >buildfarm member is showing failures in the 8.0 branch that started
> >right after I patched the vacuum/ctid-chain stuff.  That probably
> >indicates a problem, but the owner of the machine has been completely
> >unhelpful about providing any information to track it down.
> >
> I have a Solaris 9 machine on Sparc that I could let you have
> access to. Would that help?

FWIW, I have a Solaris 9/sparc box with gcc 3.4.2 (same setup as
gerbil) and have no problems with REL7_2_STABLE through HEAD.  I'll
test REL8_0_STABLE with gerbil's configure options when I get a
chance.

Most of gerbil's errors are:

creating information schema ... Bus Error - core dumped

but a few are:

creating template1 database in
/home/pgbuildfarm/build-farm-2.05/REL8_0_STABLE/pgsql.5942/src/test/regress/./tmp_check/data/base/1... FATAL:
shmat(id=8326)failed: Not enough space

--
Michael Fuhr