Re: US Census database (Tiger 2004FE) - 4.4G

От Darcy Buskermolen
Тема Re: US Census database (Tiger 2004FE) - 4.4G
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 04 August 2005 09:37, Gavin M. Roy wrote:
> You can send it to me, and ehpg will host it.  I'll send you a
> private email with my info.
>
> Gavin
>
> On Aug 4, 2005, at 8:26 AM, Mark Woodward wrote:
> > It is 4.4G in space in a gzip package.
> >
> > I'll mail a DVD to two people who promise to host it for Hackers.

I'm wondering if this is now available for consumption by the rest of us??

(ie what's the link)

--
Darcy Buskermolen
Wavefire Technologies Corp.

http://www.wavefire.com
ph: 250.717.0200
fx: 250.763.1759

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Spinlocks, yet again: analysis and proposed patches
Сообщение: Re: Spinlocks, yet again: analysis and proposed patches