Re: XlogFlus error message

От philip johnson
Тема Re: XlogFlus error message
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I know.
I'm working on an upgrade to postgresql 8.0.3
The big deal is to migrate openfts with tsearch V1 to new version.

I've tried to use pg_resetxlog, but not successful. The I've tried to
reindex the database. Same problem.

Now I came back to a normal state with a backup of the database from this
morning and launch my synchronization with the master database.

I think that the upgrade will be done next week

Thanks