Re: Hard drive failure leads to corrupt db

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Hard drive failure leads to corrupt db
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Your problem is that your database was initialised with locale
'en_US.ISO8859-1' but your system no longer recognises it. You need to
create the locale somehow. On Linux it's /etc/locale.gen but you should
probably search the locale manpage for how to do it on Solaris.

Changing the locale requires a pg_dump and restore...

Hope this helps,