Re: Panic: PageAddItem: Corrupted page pointers

От The One
Тема Re: Panic: PageAddItem: Corrupted page pointers
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Actually, I'm getting this error everytime I try to create a table.

Can someone please help?

The One <i51359@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm getting this error when try to create a table in Postgresql 7.3, windows2000:

Panic: Page Add Item: Corrupted page pointers: lower=24258, upper=39318, special=65421

LOG: statement = create table data(key unique, status text, info text)
LOG: pg_recvby : unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG: server process <pid 13847> was terminated by signal 6
LOG: all server processes terminated; reinitializing shared memory and semaphores

Thank you

Yahoo! for Good
Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert

Yahoo! for Good
Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: