Re: back references using regex

От Matthew Peter
Тема Re: back references using regex
Дата
Список pgsql-general
How about this then, I didn't retain that information
from the doc. ;) I sometimes glaze over important gems
every now and then. It happens. I'm not a robot, yet.
At least I know the answer to my question is now
retained. You were a big help too. Thank you very
much. I appreciate it.

Speaking of data manipulation in a table... I was
thinking about storing and manipulating a list in a
column...

Is it possible to append and delete (unknown location)
items in a list? Or is another way more efficient? I'm
relatively new so sorry if I'm asking too many
questions. If possible, I will read about it if
there's docs for it so I don't trouble anyone with my
questions. It would be sweet to do that at the
database level.

Thanks again,
MP
Posgresql convert