Fwd: how to have 2 select creteria on one column? SOLVED

От Michael Hoeller
Тема Fwd: how to have 2 select creteria on one column? SOLVED
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hello,

sometime you have to write a mail and your brain gets cleared...

select a.code
from stamm a
where
a.skart in ( (select skart from stamm where code like '%k%') )
and a.code not like '%V%';

May be this is not nice but this brings back the list I have.

Michael
Hello,

I would like to select every row which has got in the column CODE a "k"
but I want to exclude every "kV" -- may be it is due to the fact that
it is Saturday and I work too long I don't get it.. I tried a
subselect, union but I struggle with the two select creteria on one
column.

Can some one help me -- hope this is not a too stupid question. Normally
google is my friend but also there I did not find a solution.

Thanks a lot
Michael

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: