how to have 2 select creteria on one column?

От Michael Hoeller
Тема how to have 2 select creteria on one column?
Дата
Re: how to have 2 select creteria on one column?  (Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hello,

I would like to select every row which has got in the column CODE a "k"
but I want to exclude every "kV" -- may be it is due to the fact that
it is Saturday and I work too long I don't get it.. I tried a
subselect, union but I struggle with the two select creteria on one
column.

Can some one help me -- hope this is not a too stupid question. Normally
google is my friend but also there I did not find a solution.

Thanks a lot
Michael

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: