Re: back references using regex

От Matthew Peter
Тема Re: back references using regex
Дата
Список pgsql-general
ahhhhhhhhh I swear I never came across any of these
gems of information in the docs. It was these subtle
differences that were throwing me.

I didn't originally catch that regex's were based on
grep/sed/awk syntax which I haven't studied throughly
yet. I've only used some basic operations in bash
scripts. I'll read up more on those. Thanks.

MP