Re: Route Miles

От Terry Lee Tucker
Тема Re: Route Miles
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jim,

It is fairly easy to do with both products. The PCMiler API is better, but
doesn't support socket connections to the server. It basically works like
this:

1.    Open a connection to the server.
2.    Validate the city name/zip code.
3.    Look up miles.
4.    Close the connection.

All of this is accomplished by making functionc calls vi the API. As I said,
PCMiler has the best API.

Both products support Canadian postal codes.

HTH...

On Friday 09 September 2005 12:37 pm, Jim Buttafuoco saith: