Re: Route Miles

От Terry Lee Tucker
Тема Re: Route Miles
Дата
Список pgsql-general
We use PCMiler and Rand McNally products, but they certainly aren't free. Both
programs have good API's and run on Linux, which is of interest to us. We
have the mileage lookup functionality integerated in to trigger code with C
functions that do the work. I don't know of any free products. For us, we
would have to use the products above because the customers demand
calculations based on a commerical product.

On Friday 09 September 2005 09:31 am, Jim Buttafuoco saith:
> Does anyone have a source (free if possible) of data to get "Route" miles
> between 2 US zipcodes.  I am currently using the "earthdistance" contrib
> code but it does a straight line which doesn't work well if you are trying
> to figure out the cost of driving from 03101 to 11530
>
> Thanks
> Jim

Сообщение: Re: FW: Configuring Postgres to use unix sockets
Сообщение: Re: FW: Configuring Postgres to use unix sockets