Re: back references using regex

От Matthew Peter
Тема Re: back references using regex
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you for your patience and such a complete
answer. I'm not on the pgbox right now but those
examples did help clarify how to reference the back
references, which was my problem.

I wasn't aware the 1st parenthesis must be counted as
part of the regex, I assumed it was a wrapper. Thanks
for helping me out and putting up with me. :)

matt