Re: column names, types, properties for a table

От Roger Tannous
Тема Re: column names, types, properties for a table
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
OK, I found the solution ( after a little bit of research and testing :) )

Does anyone have recommendations regarding the following query ?

SELECT pg_attribute.attname, pg_attribute.attnotnull,
pg_attribute.atthasdef, pg_type.typname, pg_attrdef.adsrc AS
default_value, pg_constraint.contype, pg_constraint.conname
FROM pg_attribute
INNER JOIN pg_class ON (pg_class.oid = pg_attribute.attrelid AND
pg_class.relkind = 'r')
INNER JOIN pg_type ON (pg_type.oid = pg_attribute.atttypid AND
pg_type.typname NOT IN ('oid', 'tid', 'xid', 'cid'))
LEFT JOIN pg_attrdef ON (pg_attrdef.adrelid = pg_attribute.attrelid AND
pg_attrdef.adnum = pg_attribute.attnum)
LEFT JOIN pg_constraint ON (pg_constraint.conrelid = pg_attribute.attrelid
AND (pg_constraint.conkey[1] = pg_attribute.attnum OR
pg_constraint.conkey[2] = pg_attribute.attnum OR pg_constraint.conkey[3] =
pg_attribute.attnum OR pg_constraint.conkey[4] = pg_attribute.attnum OR
pg_constraint.conkey[5] = pg_attribute.attnum OR pg_constraint.conkey[6] =
pg_attribute.attnum) OR pg_constraint.conkey[7] = pg_attribute.attnum OR
pg_constraint.conkey[8] = pg_attribute.attnum)
WHERE pg_class.relname = 'sip_groupe_sanguin';

Best Regards,
Roger Tannous.

-------------------------+-----------------------------+--------------------
>   id                      | integer                     | not null
>   loc_id                  | integer                     | not null
>   dt                      | timestamp without time zone | not null
>   num_active_visits       | integer                     | not null
> default 0
>   num_passive_visits      | integer                     | not null
> default 0
>   min_visit_length        | integer                     | not null
> default 0
>   max_visit_length        | integer                     | not null
> default 0
>   total_visit_length      | integer                     | not null
> default 0
>   total_time_before_touch | integer                     | not null
> default 0
>   total_time_of_touch     | integer                     | not null
> default 0
>   num_coupons_printed     | integer                     | not null
> default 0
>   num_passive_promos      | integer                     | not null
> default 0
>   num_active_promos       | integer                     | not null
> default 0
>      "rep_general_pk" primary key, btree (id)
>      "rep_general_dt_idx" btree (dt)
>      "rep_general_loc_id_idx" btree (loc_id)
>
> cc_8004=#

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: