Re: Insert Ignore or something similar...

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Insert Ignore or something similar...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 08:55:26AM -0600, Cristian Prieto wrote:
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Well, I just want to avoid a begin...exception when... end block in
> plpgsql, just do it in a few lines of code without a sp...

SAVEPOINT foo;
INSERT ... ;
if it fails
  ROLLBACK TO foo;
else
  RELEASE foo

This is pretty much the same that plpgsql begin/exception/end does.

--
Alvaro Herrera -- Valdivia, Chile         Architect, www.EnterpriseDB.com
"La conclusión que podemos sacar de esos estudios es que

Сообщение: Re: "select ..... for update of ..." doesn't support full qualified table name?
Сообщение: Re: "select ..... for update of ..." doesn't support