Re: PostgreSQL configurable SSL key checking

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: PostgreSQL configurable SSL key checking
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 03:27:01PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 09:03:06PM +0200, Simon de Hartog wrote:
>
> > I have added all the users these applications run as to a group called
> > "ssl". Permissions on the private key are owned by root, group ssl,
> > protection rw-r----- (640). When I tell PostgreSQL to use this key with
> > certificate (by using symlinks from server.key and server.crt in the
> > postgreSQL data dir) it tells me that owner and permissions are wrong.
>
> Did you try using a hardlink instead of a symlink?

Huh, sorry, of course it doesn't work.

--
Alvaro Herrera -- Valdivia, Chile         Architect, www.EnterpriseDB.com
Syntax error: function hell() needs an argument.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: 4D Geometry
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: statement logging / extended query protocol issues