Re: Adding a new node to the executor

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Adding a new node to the executor
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 02:43:20AM -0700, Varun Kacholia wrote:

> But the RangeTblEntry received by my executor node does
> not have the tablesample set, inspite of the fact that I do set it in
> parse_relation.c:addRangeTableEntry().
>
> I have made the appropriate changes to copyfuncs.c, but  still in vain..

Did you change all the other files in src/backend/nodes?  You need to
change not only copyfuncs.c, but equalfuncs, outfuncs and readfuncs as
well.

--
Alvaro Herrera -- Valdivia, Chile         Architect, www.EnterpriseDB.com
"El miedo atento y previsor es la madre de la seguridad" (E. Burke)

Сообщение: Re: Remove xmin and cmin from frozen tuples
Сообщение: Re: Remove xmin and cmin from frozen tuples