Re: Don't understand transaction error

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Don't understand transaction error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 10:36:07AM -0500, Jonathan Villa wrote:
> I'm getting the following error when attempting to use my application:
>
> ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
> transaction block

Some earlier command failed so the entire transaction (or subtransaction)
has failed and no further commands will be allowed; you'll have to
issue a ROLLBACK and then start a new transaction (or issue ROLLBACK
TO SAVEPOINT if you're using savepoints, which are available in 8.0
and later).  If you're doing adequate error checking then you should
be able to find out which command failed and why.

--
Michael Fuhr