Re: RAID Configuration Sugestion

От: Michael Stone
Тема: Re: RAID Configuration Sugestion
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

RAID Configuration Sugestion  (Alvaro Nunes Melo, )
 Re: RAID Configuration Sugestion  (Bruno Wolff III, )
 Re: RAID Configuration Sugestion  (Bruno Wolff III, )
  Re: RAID Configuration Sugestion  (Matthew Nuzum, )
 Re: RAID Configuration Sugestion  (Ron, )
  Re: RAID Configuration Sugestion  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: RAID Configuration Sugestion  (Ron, )
    Re: RAID Configuration Sugestion  (Matthew Nuzum, )
    Re: RAID Configuration Sugestion  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
     Re: RAID Configuration Sugestion  (Ron, )
      Re: RAID Configuration Sugestion  (Michael Stone, )

On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 08:41:40PM -0400, Ron wrote:
>The scary thing is that I've worked on RW production systems that
>bore a striking resemblance to a TPC benchmark system.  As you can
>imagine, they uniformly belonged to BIG organizations (read: lot's 'o
>$$$) who were using the systems for mission critical stuff where
>either it was company existence threatening for the system to be
>done, or they would lose much $$$ per min of down time, or both.

Yeah, and that market is relevant to someone with one dell server and 2
hard disks how?

Mike Stone