Re: Performance gain from reduction of GROUP BY memory

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Performance gain from reduction of GROUP BY memory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> > I don't usually document internal API changes in the release notes.
> > Should I?
>
> Doesn't this potentially affect user-defined aggregates?

I read it as something that _could_ be used by user-defined aggregates,
but not something that would require a changes to a user-defined
aggregate.

Pennsylvania19073

Сообщение: Re: Performance gain from reduction of GROUP BY memory
Сообщение: Re: Performance gain from reduction of GROUP BY memory