Improved \df(+) in psql + backward-compatibility

От David Fetter
Тема Improved \df(+) in psql + backward-compatibility
Дата
Re: Improved \df(+) in psql + backward-compatibility  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Folks,

I've noticed that \df doesn't do quite what it might when a function
is created with named input parameters.  Please find enclosed a patch
against CVS TIP that does this better.

On a slightly related note, I've noticed that psql isn't backward
compatible.  I know that it's *very* late to be introducing things,
but I consider this a bug, and would like to send in more fixes.

What do you all think?

Cheers,
phone: +1 510 893 6100   mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!

Вложения