Re: Limit + group + join

От Tobias Brox
Тема Re: Limit + group + join
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
[Mark Kirkwood - Fri at 03:01:01PM +1200]
> Tobias,
> Interesting example:
>
> The 'desc' seems to be the guy triggering the sort, e.g:

Oh; really an accident that I didn't notice myself, I was actually going to
remove all instances of "desc" in my simplification, but seems like I forgot.

> However being a bit brutal:
>
> set enable_mergejoin=false;
> set enable_hashjoin=false;

:-) maybe I can use that in production.  I'll check.

--
Notice of Confidentiality: This information may be confidential, and
blah-blah-blah - so please keep your eyes closed.  Please delete and destroy