Superuser can execute but not view function

От Mike G.
Тема Superuser can execute but not view function
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

I have a function that exists (I can call it and execute it) but does not appear in pgadmin.  I issued an Alter
functionowner to postgres (the super user) which was successful to check if it was a permission problem, refreshed
pgadminand it still does appear.

I then issued a select * from pg_proc and the function does not appear in this table.  Should it not be listed in this
table?

The function is named surveys_2004.update_total_sent_by_consultant_table(date,date)

This database started out in 7.3 under cygwin and is now 8.03 under windows natively.

I would like to access the function above and modify it.

Ideas on how I can get it to appear in pgadmin or how I could use psql to dump the function definition?

Mike

----- End forwarded message -----