Re: 8.1 release notes

От Darcy Buskermolen
Тема Re: 8.1 release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Monday 22 August 2005 20:16, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have compiled the 8.1 release notes and converted them to SGML at:
>
>   http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/release.html#RELEASE-8-1
>
> I still need to add markup and cleanup, but it is good enough for
> review and for beta1.  I will work on it more tomorrow.

I think the not in the following should be now.  (limits can not be enforced)

Add per-user and per-database connection limits (Petr Jelinek) Using ALTER USER and ALTER DATABASE, limits can not be
enforcedon the

maximum number of users who can connect as as a specific uesr or to a
specific database. Setting the limit to zero disables user or database
connections.

--
Darcy Buskermolen
Wavefire Technologies Corp.