Re: ECPG and escape strings

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: ECPG and escape strings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 08:31:25AM -0600, Michael Fuhr wrote:
> ECPG seems to be a little overzealous with the new escape string syntax:

This comes from starting the string constant with ESCAPE_STRING_SYNTAX
in case there is '\' inside the string. Actually I have no idea at the
moment how that made it into. I comment it out for the time being. If
anyone knows a reason for this behaviour please tell me and maybe fresh
up my memory.

CVS commit to come as soon as I'm online again.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes