Help

От Paul Bramble
Тема Help
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I am working on a product that uses a database for some elementary permanent
storage.  Currently we are using Firebird.

I have been asked to evaluate the product against Postgres, but I have
limited time to do so.

Is there an easy way to get started so I can quickly install Postgress and
load my schema?

Loaded message here - One of the reasons that I choose Firebird was that it
was very, very, very easy to use.  I am not having the same experience with
Postgres.  Any pointers as to how to get it set up enough to load imy schema
would not only be appreciated, but would be a point in Postgres's favor.

Regards,

Paul Bramble,

Vidiom Inc.