Re: Need help on SpikeSource Testing Contest

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Need help on SpikeSource Testing Contest
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jim,

> Anything more on this? Contest start is in just over 3 weeks...

Nope.   I've get to get a committer to promise to review submitted tests.
That's the main thing I need before we can commit to participation.

I'll also be drafting some docs on requirements for regression tests, but
that's less immediately critical ...

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________