Re: How to cancel a query if SIGINT does not work?

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: How to cancel a query if SIGINT does not work?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 06:10:28PM +0100, Adam Witney wrote:
> > If you get a pile of purely numeric output from bt, it's useless
> > (means you're running symbol-stripped executables).  I'm hoping
> > for at least some function names.

[trace below]

That's not stuck, somebody has typed COPY FROM STDIN and not sent any
data (or not finished it). Should be able to Ctrl-C it though. Are you
sure you have the right backend?

Closing the frontend attached to it should do...

> (gdb) bt
> #0  0x40193812 in recv () from /lib/libc.so.6
> #1  0x081044d8 in secure_read ()
> #2  0x081084c7 in pq_recvbuf ()
> #3  0x0810853d in pq_getbyte ()
> #4  0x080cb12b in CopyGetData ()
> #5  0x080cb36e in CopyGetChar ()
> #6  0x080cd9d7 in CopyReadLine ()
> #7  0x080cce90 in CopyFrom ()
> #8  0x080cbdea in DoCopy ()
> #9  0x08157759 in ProcessUtility ()
> #10 0x08156a1b in PortalRunUtility ()
> #11 0x08156ae2 in PortalRunMulti ()
> #12 0x0815667e in PortalRun ()
> #13 0x08153843 in exec_simple_query ()
> #14 0x08155ab9 in PostgresMain ()
> #15 0x0813523d in BackendFork ()
> #16 0x08134ad5 in BackendStartup ()
> #17 0x08133439 in ServerLoop ()
> #18 0x08132fa5 in PostmasterMain ()
> #19 0x081097af in main ()
> #20 0x400dc14f in __libc_start_main () from /lib/libc.so.6
>
> Also, what's the best way to cancel the query now?

Вложения