Re: BUG #1831: plperl gives error after reconnect.

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: BUG #1831: plperl gives error after reconnect.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 02:52:02PM -0000, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
> Tom Lane asked:
> > I could not duplicate this in either 8.0 or HEAD branches.  It looks
> > a bit like an old bug that we had in plperl, though.  Are you sure your
> > plperl.so is up to date?
>
> Looks like Michael is already far along, but yes, my plperl.so was up to date.
> This is on a Red Hat Linux box, using --with-perl and --with-gnu-ld as the
> only compile options. It's a very subtle bug: on my box, simply leaving out
> the trigger definition, or having the function not do a spi_exec_query will
> not raise the error.

Tom Lane once mentioned that "Valgrind is fairly useless for debugging
postgres," but has anybody tried it for this problem?  I tried using
the FreeBSD port but it's having trouble (first I had to hack in
support for a system call, now it's terminating the postmaster with
SIBGUS on a call to setproctitle).

--
Michael Fuhr

Сообщение: Re: BUG #1830: Non-super-user must be able to copy from a
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1830: Non-super-user must be able to copy from a