Re: Postgres XA support

От Michael Allman
Тема Re: Postgres XA support
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Michael Allman wrote:
>
>> I am pretty much decided that the JDBC XA support will require another
>> approach.  If you really want to use my patchset, I will at least upload
>> the latest version which includes some fixes and more verbose XAExceptions.
>> But I'm not sold on it myself anymore.
>
> Please send it anyway, at least we can take a look at it.

I've uploaded my latest, and probably last, patchset to

http://allman.ms/pgjdbcxa/pgjdbcxa-20050816.jar

You're free to adapt it as you see fit.

It's incomplete and broken.  I've flagged known problem areas with
comments and runtime exceptions.

If you do decide to continue work on this, please contribute back to the
mailing list.

Thanks.

Michael