Re: SPARQL

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: SPARQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Am Donnerstag, 11. August 2005 04:33 schrieb Christopher Kings-Lynne:
> Looks like there's a standard XML way of returning query results:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-rdf-sparql-XMLres-20050801/

This is for RDF queries, not for SQL queries. For SQL, the SQL/XML standard
gives you a "standard" XML format for table representation. I have some code
for that if anyone is interested. I will put that up on pgFoundry one of
these days.

Сообщение: Re: psql SET/RESET/SHOW tab completion
Сообщение: Re: psql SET/RESET/SHOW tab completion