Re: psql SET/RESET/SHOW tab completion

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: psql SET/RESET/SHOW tab completion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 12:41:51PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
> > Is 162 a typo or are you working on something that hasn't been
> > committed yet?  I see 161 in the latest code.
>
> Uh, I get 162 ... and no I don't have any uncommitted changes ATM.

I found the difference: one of my boxes is missing debug_assertions.
I had removed --enable-cassert from my configure script while doing
some performance tests and never put it back (I had noticed that
VACUUM was quite slow on that box and found that it was due to the
assertion checks).

--
Michael Fuhr