Re: problem with stored procedure ,transaction and jdbc

От Andres Ledesma
Тема Re: problem with stored procedure ,transaction and jdbc
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
have you considered to enclose both stored procedures in a transaction inside
another stored procedure, and call just one from the java code, something
like :

CREATE FUNCTION stored_procedure_3()....
BEGIN;
 BEGIN TRANSACTION;
 PERFORM ..     call strored procedure 1
 PERFORM ..     call strored procedure 2
 COMMIT;
END;
' LANGUAGE plpgsql;

and your java code would be :

     set autocommit to false
     call strored procedure 3

Just and idea... ok ? I'm pretty new to java and postgresql too, so ... you
know...

Hoe this help.

Andres

--