Back from OSCON

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Back from OSCON
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I returned from OSCON on Saturday.  My impression is that we continue to
be a large player in the open source community.  Years ago, we were
considered a minor player, but at this OSCON we had two tutorials, 5-6
sessions, a BOF, and field trip, which is impressive.  At the BOF we had
four sizeable PostgreSQL-dedicated businesses attending.

I got to talk to a lot of new people, but did not spend enough time with
our existing community members.  I am sorry for that.  (I think I had
the same problem last year.)

I am reading email today and should be up-to-date on email and apply
some of the outstanding patches tomorrow or Wednesday.  The community is
great about replying to email questions so it is much faster for me to
read emails than it was years ago.

I apologize that my server was down Monday/Tuesday, rendering the
patches queue unavailable.  I also apologize that my secondary MX was
misconfigured, causing some email bounces.  I think everything is fixed
now.

Pennsylvania19073