PL/pgSQL in 8.0

От Martín Marqués
Тема PL/pgSQL in 8.0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I upgraded a couple of servers to 8.0.3 a few weeks ago, and just found out
that some of the PL/pgSQL functions ar not working as they did, even more,
they are giving errors.

Did something change from 7.4? Particularly, the use of RECORD? It looks like
RECORD doesn't like to get assigned a single column:

CONTEXTO:  sentencia SQL: «SELECT  nuevo_vto FROM modif_sancion WHERE  $1  =
$2  ORDER BY femodif DESC LIMIT 1»
        PL/pgSQL function "getvencimientosancion" line 13 at select into
variables
ERROR:  el operador no existe: record = integer

I did a dumapall and then recovered, as I always do, with psql, before the
upgrade.

--
 11:55:33 up 36 days, 20:41,  2 users,  load average: 1.73, 1.35, 1.25