Re: Check postgres compile-time options

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Check postgres compile-time options
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 05:18:58PM -0500, Laura Vance wrote:
> In trying to get the ODBC installed on my test system, I've run
> into the problem that I need to know if my binary distribution of
> PostgreSQL was configured with the --enable-odbc option, and I can't
> seem to find out how to do that.

Are you looking for "pg_config --configure"?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.1/static/app-pgconfig.html

I think pg_config reports the configure options that were in effect
when *it* was compiled, so if pg_config is from a different build
than the postmaster then the options pg_config reports might not
match those that the postmaster was built with (somebody please
correct me if I'm mistaken).

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/