Re: Problem with dropping a tablespace

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Problem with dropping a tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-general

---------+--------+----------+---------------+--------------+---------------+--------------+--------------+---------------+-----------+--------
> (0 rows)
>
> Mhh. Nothing.
>
> How may I delete the tablespace manually?

Perhaps a better question to ask is: why does pg_tablespace_databases()
think that database 595675173 has objects in the tablespace?  What
platform are you using?  If some flavor of Unix, what's the output
of the following command?

ls -alR /path/to/tablespace/directory

(Replace the path with the tablespace's directory; you'll probably
need to be the directory owner or root to run "ls" without getting
a "Permission denied" error).

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/