Re: snapshot build broken ...

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: snapshot build broken ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday 20 July 2005 21:27, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jul 2005, Tom Lane wrote:
> >>
> >> That should be simple enough ... the snapshot build is a shell script,
> >> so I should just need to do something like:
> >>
> >> gmake split-dist=yes VERSION=snapshot dist
> >> if [ #? ne 0 ]
> >> then
> >>    mail ...
> >> fi
> >>
> >> does that look right?
> >
> > The build log will need to be saved somewhere where people can look at
> > it, but otherwise it sounds good.
>
> 'k, will work on getting the script updated ...

Hey Marc, whats the status on this? I just installed the nightly snapshot from
yesterday (according to the website file time anyway) and after initdb I had
no "postgres" database. I did some searching on some recent commits and
theyre not there, so I'm guessing it is building with old code.

--
Robert Treat