Re: back-end triggers front-end to update

От Roman Neuhauser
Тема Re: back-end triggers front-end to update
Дата
Список pgsql-general
# adamnb1@hotmail.com / 2005-07-26 18:25:23 -0300:
7.4.7backend be triggered to let the front end know there has been a change to the database. If more then one person is
connectedto the database and person (x) makes a change, I want other clients to then be aware of that, and refresh
therescreen so they are not then looking at out of date data. <BR>Any insight?  Thank you so much, have a great
day.<BR>AdamO'Toole </DIV></div></html>

    Please keep HTML out of email unless necessary to convey structure
    and/or meaning.

    See LISTEN(7) and NOTIFY(7).

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.

От: Randall Perry
Сообщение: Rules vs Triggers
От: Joseph Shraibman
Сообщение: Re: Problem with text_pattern_ops