Re: Seg fault in postgres 7.4.7?

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Seg fault in postgres 7.4.7?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 09:21:31AM -0700, Akash Garg wrote:

> I looked in the data directory of postgres -- where else should I look for it?

Did you look everywhere beneath the data directory, or just in the
data directory itself?  Released versions of PostgreSQL typically
dump core in $PGDATA/base/XXX, where XXX is the database OID.  But
on some systems you can configure where core dumps go and what name
they have, so you might have to check your local settings.

If you're sure you didn't get a core dump then you might have a
resource limit like "coredumpsize" that prevents them from happening.
If so, then it might be useful to adjust that limit so you can get
core dumps.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

Сообщение: Re: help: production db stuck in startup mode
Сообщение: Re: help: production db stuck in startup mode