Re: Java's set of timezone names

От Vadim Nasardinov
Тема Re: Java's set of timezone names
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Wednesday 20 July 2005 18:33, Tom Lane wrote:
> That's because the underlying implementation was completely
> revamped.  We now have our own timezone code and timezone database
> (the latter being the zic database) to avoid depending on the OS
> facilities.

If 8.0 comes with its own copy of a recent zic database, then, in
theory, it should be able to handle any timezone known to Java.  (The
opposite is not necessarily true, as Java's timezone info seems to be
missing a lot of recent changes.)  Does that sound like a correct
statement to you or did I forget some important qualifiers?

Сообщение: Re: Java's set of timezone names
Сообщение: Re: Java's set of timezone names