Re: Wishlist?

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Wishlist?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 02:44:19PM +1000, Ezequiel Tolnay wrote:
> Hi everyone! I'd like to post a few features I'd like to see in coming
> releases. Does anyone know about a wishlist newsgroup or web page, or
> whoat is the proper way to propose such requests?

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap

Note especially the part about developers scratching their own itch. You
can request all you want, but unless a number of developers agree it's a
good idea it probably won't make it to the TODO. And stuff can get
pulled from the TODO without actually being done.

You'll have better luck getting something added if you're willing to
commit to developing it (or pay someone else to).

Having said all that, if you want to just request stuff (that's not
already on the TODO), you can just post it here and it might get on the
TODO if there's enough interest. If you want to discuss specifics,
-hackers is probably a better place.