Re: How to find the number of rows deleted

От Paul Thomas
Тема Re: How to find the number of rows deleted
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 18/07/2005 17:47 Andrus wrote:
> Unfortunately, no result is returned if DELETE command is executed.
> There is no SQLRowCount function in FoxPro.

That's probably a feature of the language and will be so regardless of the
database used. I expect it wraps the ODBC APIs up in a more managable form.

Paul Thomas
| Thomas Micro Systems Limited | Software Solutions for Business           |
| Computer Consultants         | http://www.thomas-micro-systems-ltd.co.uk |