Re: PLPGSQL how to get transaction isolation level info

От Janning Vygen
Тема Re: PLPGSQL how to get transaction isolation level info
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Am Freitag, 15. Juli 2005 19:19 schrieb Tom Lane:
> Janning Vygen <vygen@gmx.de> writes:
> > How can a function determine in which isolation level it runs?
>
> select current_setting('transaction_isolation');

Thank you for the hint.

I didn't find it myself because tab completion on SHOW doesn't show it.

But i read the docs again carfully and found "SHOW all" which shows
"transaction_isolation". I guess it would be fine if the refernce page for
SHOW and current_setting() list all the possible configuration settings.

And it should be added in bin/psql/tab-complete.c  but maybe it is already
done. i dont have the cvs repository source code at hand. Maybe someon can
pick it up.

kind regards,
janning