Re: thousands comma numeric formatting in psql

От Eugen Nedelcu
Тема Re: thousands comma numeric formatting in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
The new code is broken. Please test it with resonably large tables.
Do not test it with querys like: select -132323435.34343;

If I use a query like:

select * from my_table limit 100;

I can't see anything on my screen until I hit CTRL^C

If I use a pager (\pset pager less) strange things happened:
I can't see anything on my screen, hit CTRL^C, then quit psql,
reset xterm, then less is still running and eat lots of memory and
cpu.

Best Regards,
Eugen

Сообщение: Re: PL/PGSQL: Dynamic Record Introspection
Сообщение: Re: PL/PGSQL: Dynamic Record Introspection