Re: Libpq driver: thread problem

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Libpq driver: thread problem
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I don't think that is correct  --- you do need that flag for libpq to be
thread safe.  If the thread flag doesn't work on Win32, we need to fix
it.  I know we applies some patches during 8.0 beta so it _should_ work,
and if it doesn't we need to add it to the TODO list or fix it.

The main issue with the flag, as I remember, is to allow multiple
threads to open libpq connections.  If you don't do that, you don't need
the flag.